Great applicants – bet they all got the position they applied for!!
CRAZY JOB INTERVIEWS
If you’re looking to get hired or switch jobs in the New Year study these interview tips for things NOT to do or say.
(Thank you www.dezert-rose.com for this guest blog.)
Vice Presidents and personnel directors of the one hundred largest corporations were asked to describe their most unusual experience interviewing prospective employees:
- A job applicant challenged the interviewer to an arm wrestle.
- Interviewee wore a Walkman, explaining that she could listen to the interviewer and the music at the same time.
- Candidate fell and broke arm during interview.
- Candidate announced she hadn’t had lunch and proceeded to eat a hamburger and french fries in the interviewers office.
- Candidate explained that her long-term goals was to replace the interviewer.
- Candidate said he never finished high school because he was kidnapped and kept in a closet in Mexico.
- Balding Candidate excused himself and returned to the office a few minutes later wearing a headpiece.
View original post 68 more words